TMTW#411 Do you have Unclaimed Cash with The State of NC?

Tax and Money Tip this Week:
Do you have Unclaimed Cash with The State of NC?
December 5, 2018 | No. 411

If you have unclaimed cash, banks sometimes will not call you.  If you have moved and the bank can not locate you they will turn the money over to the State of NC.

To see if you have money to claim, go to or call the NC Department of State Treasurer’s office at 1-800-582-0615.
The claim may take 3 months to process.

You may have Christmas cash coming to you!

Questions or Comments?
You can add comments on the blog, call 919-847-2981, or visit
our web site. We look forward to hearing from you.

Mark Vitek, CPA/PFS, CFP®
…until next week.

This entry was posted in Tax and Money Tip of the Week and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s