Tax and Money Tip of the Week:
New Website Launched Earlier this Year
September 3, 2014 | No. 199
Our new website launched earlier this year-
At our new website, our clients have new resources and benefits, including:
1. A new safe and secure client portal where our clients can complimentarily access their stored company or individual tax returns and client tax organizers, anytime or from anywhere.
2. The ability to exchange information with us electronically through safe and secure file exchange (i.e., Quickbooks files, scanned tax documents, pdf files, etc).
3. In our Client Center, business clients can have your Quickbooks securely online so that you or we can go into your company’s books to help you or your staff at anytime.
4. In our Client Center, we can connect with you and your computer through our Remote Support feature and take control of your computer to help solve problems you may be having.
5. In our Resource Center, you can utilize lots of financial calculators/tools for financial planning for you, your children, or grandchildren to help keep and/or develop a solid financial future.
If you are a current client of our firm, you received information on how to log into your account via an email.
If you know of a company or person we can help, referrals are always appreciated.
In our 32nd year, we want to thank all of our great clients and friends of the firm for their business and support and hope you enjoy these new resources and benefits as a client of our firm.
Questions or Comments?
You can add comments on the blog, call 919-847-2981, or visit our web site. We look forward to hearing from you.
Mark Vitek, CPA/PFS, CFP®
…until next week.