Tax and Money Tip of the Week:
New Website for Clients & Friends of
Mark Vitek, CPA, P.A. | January 30, 2014 | No. 172
We are excited to announce the launch of our new website –
At our new website, our clients will have new resources and benefits, including:
1. A new safe and secure client portal where our clients can complimentarily access their stored company or individual tax returns and client tax organizers, anytime or from anywhere.
2. The ability to exchange information with us electronically through safe and secure file exchange (i.e., Quickbooks files, scanned tax documents, pdf files, etc).
3. In our Client Center, business clients can have your Quickbooks securely online so that you or we can go into your company’s books to help you or your staff at anytime.
4. In our Client Center, we can connect with you and your computer through our Remote Support feature and take control of your computer to help solve problems you may be having.
5. In our Resource Center, you can utilize lots of financial calculators/tools for financial planning for you, your children, or grandchildren to help keep and/or develop a solid financial future.
If you are a current client of our firm, you will be receiving information on how to log in to your account via an email today.
If you know of a company or person we can help, referrals are always appreciated.
In our 32nd tax season, we want to thank all of our great clients and friends of the firm for their business and support and hope you enjoy these new resources and benefits as a client of our firm.
Mark Vitek, CPA/PFS, CFP®
…until next week.